Image of the Week
This week, the big buzz about the Medicare release of the complete physician reimbursement data set. Will privacy concerns derail collection of large personalized data sets for genomics research? New bioinformatics methods for SNP research in epidemiology.
Bits and Bytes
- Medicare Releases Physician Reimbursement Data Set
- Privacy, Data Breaches and Personalized Medicine in the Era of Big Data
- Will Genetic Discrimination Fears Hinder Collection of Personalized Genomic Medicine Data?
- Multiple SNP Data Sets Combined For Epidemiological Risk Models
- A Big Data and Bioinformatics Approach to MHC-I Associated Peptide Repertiore
- Using Big Data to Revolutionize Agriculture